3.17.2009

Tuesday : enough said....(prayer request)

**Read the bottom of the post PRAYER REQUEST**

Today was an awful day. I ran out of gas because my truck has decided that when the gas light comes on, it is going to die 25 feet later. Not 25 miles. I was mean to RD because he was the first person I saw all day that would understand why I needed to be mean. I had a stressful day. I felt bad and then cried because I was mean. It was just one of those days. Nothing was going right. However, dinner at the Cheesecake Factory with Susie and a quick shopping spree to Barnes and Noble, American Eagle, Urban Outfitters, and then lots of random stories in between made everything better. 

And yes.. I apologized to RD who then asked my why I was apologizing.. sweet boy :)

On a lighter note:

This is what happens when RD figures out that you already have his birthday present more than a month early... He makes you go ahead and give it to him. Yep. He meant he was getting it. Actually... I couldn't wait either. I like giving presents... I can't help it. :)

He got a toolbox for his truck.. but not just a normal toolbox, one that is deep enough to hold his lovely bull bag. 
RD and Creeddaddy putting his new get-up on his truck (that he is madly in love with might i add).
Yah for RD!

On a sad note... 

Please pray for my Aunt Boots (Virginia Lambert). She lives across the street from my Nannie, right in front of my house. She was leaving (walking) my Nannie's house and was accidentally hit by a car. She was air lifted because she has pace maker and is on several medications. She seems to be doing fine with minor injuries. Please keep her in your prayers! :)

Also pray for the little boy who accidently hit her. I do not think he was able to go over and talk to her and I heard he was really worried. He was leaving from my church. He had been playing basketball and didn't see her. 

No comments: