3.26.2009

tired of it...

I know I talk about it a lot, but I cannot wait until graduation.

I am tired of home work, painting, art in general for that matter, taking history classes that are waaay above my head, walking all over this campus, sitting in a classroom, listening to the meaningless chatter of people i don't know that need to be quite and paying attention in the classroom, having to much to for class, and driving to this ever so lovely but not really place. I am over it. I want to work a normal job with normal hours that allow life to happen in the rest of the time. I want to be able to visit friends again without having to be at home painting or reading or writing papers. I want to spend an evening without having to check email or study while RD watches tv. I want to to be able to go visit my bff and her sweet boys on a random tuesday night. I want to be able to go to work and NOT do homework the entire time. I want life to be fun 7 days a week, not 2 or 3. 

I want May to be here. 

ahh...  

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Your BFF and her boys miss you. It will all be worth it in the end. I wish I would have finished. You have the rest of your life to work a normal job, enjoy school while you can! Lots of love!!

Matt said...

Hang in there...you are almost there.