3.25.2009

Yah for May...

It is really happening...

Today Momma and I took a special trip to Tuscaloosa... to buy all the graduation stuff!

She wanted me to have a class ring... and I love it! It won't be here for 6-8 weeks but it is so pretty! It even has diamonds!!! Yah...
I also got to get my graduation get-up. Each college at The University has a different color tassel... luck for me I am a Communication & Information Science college kid... which means RED tassel... not the baby blue or the Auburn orange.. RED like RTR!!! Yah!
 
The ever lovely grad get-up....
And finally... the diploma frame! I wish it was in there and all this was over with!
I am so excited! I also got to order my invitations, thank you notes and take my picture with my gown on. Yah for May!!!

1 comment:

Tia Wright said...

i love the ring** its so cute* taylors ready for may too* its her birthday!! Josh and I talked to ryan last night, yall so need to come up when it gets warm outside, so we can spend all day on the river. we just got a new boat* it would be so much fun! talk to you later!