11.03.2008

I want the old time back...

Ok so... I am totally against time changes... I was just fine with the time before.... not so much cool with it now. I got up Sunday and went to church. I went to Ryan's and attempted to take our usually nap... but I could not sleep... so I came home. Ryan came over and we watched the PBR finals and ended up fallin asleep for a short nap... we wake up and decide it's time for us to both go to bed... he goes home and as I begin to get ready for bed... I called Shelley in the midst of all this to tell her about the day... I tell her I am going to bed and she informs me that it is only 7:22... WHAT!!! I was so sad. I knew my day would be all messed up tomorrow had I gone to bed that early so I went over to Shelley's to play on the computer and burn cd's. I get home about 10 or so... and fall right to sleep. And what do you know.... I slept right through Spanish class! Seriously I want the old time back... 

I just figured I would drop a line before I headed to Tuscaloosa for the day...
oh and p.s. WE ARE #1!!! yes sir... and Phil Fulmer got fired... life is good!!! :)

No comments: