11.19.2008

I need feedback....

Ok... In my VERY last advertising class I am ever going to take in college... we were split into groups and were told to do an entire campaign for Moe's Southwest Grill. (I think I have blogged about this previously...) Anyways 2 members of my group, including myself, live far away from Tuscaloosa, so we divided up what has to be done. I did not receive my list of duties until tonight. This is all due by Sunday so we can have it professionally printed and all that jazz. I have to make 2 newspaper ads, a coupon and a flyer. (And go to Vegas in between!!) The flyer has to include to promo were are going to do dealing with school children and college kids. You get an A and Moe's will give you a free taco. Below is the flyer I designed... let me know what you think. BE HONEST! (even if you 100% hate it... tell me. I would love to know! Seriously.) Since our group cannot work together on this we are really relying on peer evaluations. Thanks!!!! :)


3 comments:

Ashley W said...

Too cute! I love the chalkboard idea. On my computer "work" is kinda hard to see on the yellow but it might just be my screen! I am holding you to next Wednesday! I really hope you can make it! We have A LOT of catching up to do! Have fun in Vegas! Who are you going with? See you when you get back!

Sue said...

This looks GREAT! By the way...the pictures of Anna, Mattson, & Payson are great that you posted. I need you to help me when I have to do postcards for events at the church!
Have fun in Vegas!

Matt said...

What would be great is if this were true...even better if it were their steak nachos...I love Moe's

The adv looks great. But it's made me extremely hungry for steak nachos.