10.31.2008

Happy Halloween

I am at work today... but it's kinda slow. I did sell some very cute costumes to so some sweet k-9 clients earlier... an army man, a hippie, and i think the other was a ghost! Anyways... I was going to post some pictures of the pumpkin Ryan and I carved.. but... we ended up eating pizza and watching football. Not so much carving a pumpkin... oh well. Maybe next year! We always get to fighting anyways when we carve pumpkins because we want to be perfectionist... anyways enough with that. I will try to find the one we carved last year.. the Alabama Crimson Tide seal... it took forever.. but it turned out pretty good... I am going to a Halloween party tonight as an Alabama football player... can't wait!! ...but Happy Halloween!

Worrying is wasted time. Use the same energy for doing something about whatever worries you.
A good friend left this note on my desk this morning... Just a thought for today:)

No comments: