5.05.2010

I fell in love...

... with this book!

I love love love love {love etc.} Sex & the City! I have seen every episode {I own the box set}, saw the movie at midnight the first night it was shown, and will do the same with the sequel... but I never read any of the books. It was something I wanted to do but just never got around to it...

I have also never read an entire book in one day... This guy is 389 pages and I read it all on one day. That is a big deal for someone who would never dreamed of reading an entire book in one week much less one day!!

It was SOOOOO {so} fabulous!!!!!! It tell the story of Carrie Bradshaw before New York City, her 3 fun friends and her awesome career. It is simply amazing and I loved the ending so much that I read RD the last few paragraphs {which he graciously pretended to really enjoy}.

I read most of it on the hammock in the front yard with my pillow & an old quilt... with this guy underneath me... {All day}.


{He apparently is a big fan of Carrie Bradshaw too... although every time I laughed out loud it woke him up and he looked at me something awful!!}

Anyways... if you are big Sex & the City fan, this book is a must read! It really lets you know a lot about Carrie and why she is the grown up she is in the shows and other books.

Literally the ending.... OMG the ending!!! Ugh.. I loved it! I've already read the last chapter again this morning...

Ok enough with that.. I'm off to buy Sex & the City {the book}... hopefully it picks up right where this guy left off...

6 comments:

The Buchanan Family said...

Love Sex and the City, but not sure I would be able to find time to read. I can't wait til the next movie though. :)

Blue-Eyed Mystery said...

I'll have to check out the book.

joven said...

hi, you have nice blog.. u can view also mine..http://akoniwares.blogspot.com

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's

favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog

for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The

interview form can
be submitted online here Submit

your
interview
.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

Gosha said...

I accidentally got on your page, but was immediately struck by yours photos, you are fantastically good.

Anonymous said...

林志伶-楊昌年-劉華美forever not marriage
"百家姓(http://zh.wikisource.org/zh-hant/百家姓)"翻成英文wiki:http: //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hundred_Family_Surnames
"阿彌陀佛(Volunteer)"說話的转折奌 A125829217(0097333505)note that
MIT #
台灣製產品MIT標章網站
... 【新聞】MIT精品館愈大愈好?經部考量坪效 New! 2010-05-05 【新聞】第2家MIT示範店 高雄多家量販爭取 New! 2010-04-24 經濟部成立產業輔導團、開設MIT生活館,幫助人民做生意,提升產業競爭力 New! 2010-04-20 ...
www.mittw.org.tw - 54k - 庫存頁面 - 更多此站結果

~http://www.mocataipei.org.tw/_chinese/index.asp 台北當代藝術館








~
鄔瑪·舒曼
鄔瑪·舒曼,攝於2009年的坎城影展
鄔瑪·舒曼,攝於2009年的坎城影展
女演員
原名 Uma Karuna Thurman
英文名 Uma Thurman
國籍 美國
出生 1970年4 月29日 (1970-04-29) (39歲)
美國麻薩諸塞州波士頓
職業 演員
語言 英語
宗教信仰 佛教