4.28.2010

Today...

I {& Snuff} woke up bright and early and went straight to my garden. I wanted to have plenty of time to get everything I had panned for today taken care of.

I planted more tomato plants and one flower in a bucket that hangs on the pasture fence.

I cleaned up the edges of the garden and sprinkled ant killer on the all the ant beds around it.

Last but not least, I fertilized the garden just in time for the good rain that will be here on Saturday!

Picture posts to come soon!

2 comments:

Valia Lind said...

I just stumbled on your blog looking for followers for my own! Im a first time author trying to promote my book, and try and be an encouragment throught my writing. If you have a chance, please take a look at my blog: wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com!

The Buchanan Family said...

I saw Snuff in the back of RD's truck the other day, you tell him that dog is cute enough to ride up front! ;)