10.18.2009

An update...

Many posts will follow this post. They will cover what all has been going on the past few weeks. Life was busy, busy, busy.. but is now slowing down.

What to expect...
  1. A final post pertaining to the Spooktacular Lingerie Shower...
  2. A trip to Walmart in a rush to make it back to see kick off and one new sewing machine later...
  3. Cowboys love their boots... and to stay warm at night...
  4. A trip to the doctor... a MRI order... one herniated disk... 
  5. A Rehearsal Dinner...
  6. A wedding... a party... and a ball... {RD's priceless "Get me out of here" face}
  7. A dinner for a hunter that spent Sunday in a tree... literally. 
As you can tell, I have been super busy! I have so much to say and I think I am finally going to have time to say it.

One post at a time!

See you soon! :)

3 comments:

Ashley W said...

Bring it on WOMAN!!

Sue said...

I am SO READY to hear all about it. Love you!

Cassie Fields said...

Can't waite!