9.15.2009

Life is good...

Now a days a post is few and far between.... but I do what I can. Working takes a lot of hours out of your day! I never realized. But then again... it puts money in your pocket book... so I guess it evens out. I guess...

Anyways....

Often, there are times when I want to type out exactly what I am feeling at that moment or the random thought that has popped into my brain.. but life kicks in, times flies, and the thought passes. I am seriously contemplating on writing these thoughts down and compiling a book - after of course I type them onto my blog... but then again who has time to write down stuff when there are quotas to meet, deadlines to beat, and places to be? Oh life.

I have been spending a lot of time with this guy. Even though RD is favorite, I run a close 2nd. We are definitely beating Creeddaddy & Susie... They discipline and frown upon people food. RD teaches tricks and gives treats while I just give him whatever it is I am eating at the time. He is like a person. He trips us out.

His new favorite spot to relax = under my bed.
 
I also got to spend some time with this precious baby child.....

Gracie Lee!
I played with her and then Melissa (her mommy) and I went out to dinner. It's been a while since me and Melissa got to hang out and the first time she has left Gracie for any period of time. It was fun for all parties... especially Nona (Melissa's mom) who got to stay and play with baby girl!

I have a couple of PRECIOUS pictures of my favorite boys... they will be my next post. It will be a tribute to Alabama football wrapped up in their absolute cuteness and sweet selves! 

Tonight, RD and I went to the funeral home. A member of our church and a very sweet man passed away. Timmy Robinson died at the young age of 50 and will be laid to rest tomorrow. He had a smile on his face every Sunday morning when I saw him. He always said good morning or hello or something. He will be truly missed.... but I know he is playing that guitar in Heaven right now while the good Lord smiles back at him.

No comments: