8.02.2009

A cowboy...

As I mentioned in my last post... 

RD and I went to a rodeo Saturday night in Blairsville, GA. 

And Ashley... you were right.. there is NOTHING there! And the roads made me sick! Uhh! It was like Leeds Mountain times 100! Literally. Eww!

Anyways... we had the best time. We laughed and talked and acted like our normal random selves. I took my chair and good thing because there were over 1,200 people there. They only had 2 sets of bleachers. It was a mess. Parking was horrible. It took 30 minutes to leave! 

But luckily with my chair I could post up behind the arena gates with RD and the other bull riders. This put me in front of a crowd who thought it totally unfair I was in there. I mean really? Calm down people.

The view was great and I was set. So I snapped this picture with my new iPhone of this sweet cowboy before he rode...
I heart him :)

He covered his bull according to everyone there {including my camera timer} but magically the judges timer stopped on 6 seconds! I was so shocked! And the other judge did not have a clear few so he automatically had to say thumbs down. 

Oh my...

But we tore up some McDonald's {which we both HATE but that's all we could find} and head back to SWEET HOME ALABAMA!!

1 comment:

Sue said...

You are just the BEST girlfriend in the world! I love the picture you made of your cowboy.