7.05.2009

Yellow is yummy....

I am the maid of honor in my cousin Heidi's wedding. There are only 2 girls out of 10 grandchildren on my Momma's side of the family. Lots of boys. So we are really close... she is also an only child so she refers to me as her little sister. We don't always get along and she can't understand why I am so honest and to the point.. or why I say whatever I want... or why I am mean {more so when I was younger than now :)} but nevertheless we are close. Sister close at times. She is also more dramatic where I am more chill... this concept blows her mind. But I love her so I am stepping up to the plate to tackle the task of being maid of honor in wedding that has 14 bridesmaids, 14 groomsmen, and some 750 invited guests. Yes 750.

She is couture wedding dress designer. Her work is amazing. Seriously. As the maid of honor I will be wearing a couture dress for the wedding followed by a sassy little number for the reception. Everyone is to wear fun shoes and everyone had to choose a color. Since I know the color of the skirt and dresses {navy blue}... I chose yellow. I love navy and yellow.

These fun guys are on their way...

Yah for yellow! 

No comments: