6.19.2009

Friday...

Well.. It's Friday. This is my last Friday that I will be able to sleep in and do whatever I want. Work starts Monday, but I am excited nonetheless. :) However, Friday's are better with fresh flowers...

I am excited also about this Friday because I get a date with RD. These are far and few between in rodeo season. I mean we spend a lot of time together but sometimes it's just fun to go out every now and then....

And then there are the random moments from the night before....

I went to the gym and came home... with RD gone fishing there was plenty of time to do whatever.. I was in desperate need of a pedicure. And since I have not worked in some time now and will not be getting a paycheck for about month {they pay every 2 weeks and hold your first check...yuck.} I decided to take matters into my own hands. I learned that we own a foot bath thing {i had NO idea..} and I already had the bath salt and pedicure tools... so tah dah! 

{pardon my appearance.. remember I just left the gym where I sweated like a man for about an hour.. I swear the AC was off too..anyways I had to explain.}

And yes.. I added too many bubbles and my mother found this to be hilarious and started snapping pictures with my camera...

2 comments:

Sue said...

Codie...I'm sitting here laughing...I would have loved to have seen these bubbles coming out everywhere. You are such a hoot! Love you!

Ashley W said...

How funny!! Congrats on starting your new job! Here comes the real world :)