4.16.2009

Weekend time...

First let me say.. WICKED WAS WONDERFUL!!! Go see it. Hurry it's ending soon!

Second.. this is probably the last time I will be able to post until next week. I am going to a rodeo in Franklin, Georgia on Friday night. Finishing my Case Study for APR 423 (yah!) and finishing my LAST 2 oil paintings on Saturday. 

Then on Sunday... my sweet RD has a birthday. Below is part of a 4 piece assignment. I have to design 4 months of a calendar. I cannot be traditional in anyway or form. No grids. Nothing. So as I pondered my brain trying to come up with four themes. (That cannot be actual real holidays but more personal or fun holidays pertaining to my life.) So in the midst of my brain pondering.. I remembered that RD's birthday is Sunday.. and decided he could be 1 of 4 designs. Here it is...
Happy Birthday RD! (he never reads this.. but anyways...)

And I plan to post the next 3 designs when they are finished....

Yah for MAY!!! 

No comments: