4.15.2009

Tonight is the night...

Tonight is the night I have been waiting for! It feels like ages since I bought the tickets and made the plans. It seems like I begged RD to go for at least a year... he refused. He said broadway is not for cowboys. He really did. Chase was very excited to take his place though. Sweet child. So tonight.. along with Tiffney (my cousin), my little brother (ChaseLee), Heidi (my other cousin), and Valerie (Heidi's Mother)... I am going to see this....

Yah! Words cannot express my excitement! As a child I was obsessed with the Wizard of Oz. I was totally in love. (P.S. RD has never seen this movie and refuses to watch it. I can only pray that his little girl will love it just as much I did...) I am so excited. Tickets in purse with smile on face.. I am ready! 

3 comments:

Matt said...

You should have pulled the "Cowboys don't dance but Ty Murray is on DWTS" line.

noone said...

Cool! Hope you have fun!! :)

Sue said...

"Cowboy" will do things with his little girl that he never imagined!!!