2.18.2009

yellow is yummy....

...and i must have it! While making a return at Belk today, I saw him. It was love at first site and I MUST HAVE HIM! Coach. Of course the one I saw was black and stole my heart. I looked at the price and gathered myself to keep walking. Persuaded myself that today was not the day to splurge. Not today. Maybe another day. Maybe... Oh I wish it would have been today. Tried to talk RD into that it was like a cowboy hat... that you wear on your arm. No luck. He says you only need one hat. I have more than one. Came home and saw it online. In many colors. Yellow. Oh sweet yellow. Yellow goes well with black. Everything I own is black. I need to venture out form black. Especially in the purse department. I like yellow. I now love yellow. Yellow is happy. Yellow is sunshine. Yellow is yummy :)




And look at all that room... and the pocket book snap in the middle is my favorite part. Besides the yellow :)

So instead of splurging on my new found love... that I will go back and rescue from the boredom of sitting on a shelf... I went to Saks to spend the gift certificate my Dad got in the mail for $51 random dollars. Something because he has a credit card with them, he gets free stuff all the time. Anyways... I visited my good friends at the Chanel counter. I purchased eye liner that DOES NOT MOVE and this new shade of eye shadow

It took my mind off of ole' yella for a minute..... i miss him :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You bought my eye shadow! I have been in love with it since I saw it, and I've told myself that I can't have it until my other palette is gone. Soon...

And that bag really is yummy...