2.23.2009

A present for Erin...

This weekend was my good friend Erin's 23rd birthday. She was down and out because he boyfriend was sent to Texas to work for 3 to 4 months. He does not have time to come home on the weekends and it is really expensive to fly back. In an effort to make her smile, Melissa decided to have a small get together at her house. We had a good time. I was in charge of getting the birthday cake. Melissa is pregnant and instructed me on getting a cookie cake or else... so I did. But they only had small ones so I also bought Barbie hot colored cupcakes. :)

This is what I made for Erin for her birthday... because I am poor, she loves pink, and she loves this picture. We were Juniors in high school.... waaay long time ago :) It is missing Jennifer from it. I remember this night... and we were actually waiting on her before we ventured off on one of our random nights that probably consisted of us riding around being stupid...

 




This was our quote for everything dumb we did in high school... Every bad day was brighten with a smile over something crazy the other one or ones did... Fun times... Old times. 

Now Erin is an RN at St. Vincent's, Melissa is married and expecting her first child (a baby girl named Gracie Lee due June 30), and me and Jennifier am about to graduate college... 

We are growing up. Scary. 

1 comment:

Matt said...

Sounds like your Senior Class has fared better than mine did. We've already had 6 divorces (or people in the process) :(

On the bright side, of my friends, all of them are set to graduate this year (except one, but that's b/c he's in Pharm School) and one is at EMT School (?).