2.19.2009

Oh painting...


A whole lot of this...




+





Plus some canvas... will hopefully come together to somewhat resemble these 5 masterpieces... haha... hopefully :)
As if going to Art 216 (Painting) two days a week from 8 - 10:45 was not enough... I have to do home assignments on top of the given class assignments! I have to make "Old Master Copies"! Five of them! This means: choose 5 different artist from anywhere between the 13th and 19th centuries. Choose an artwork from each artist. Then... paint it! Ahhh....

So now on top of everything I have to do this semester... I now get to attempt to make the masterpieces of the old master's... again... Lord help me!

3 comments:

Ashley W said...

I can't wait to see how they turn out! I know you will do great!

Yes- I did get your email and I thought I replied but obviously I didn't..I meant to! Thank you so much! You made me smile! "I Love You" day was very special this year ;)

Matt said...

The painting at the top left reminds me of a scene from Monty Python's Holy Grail.

Anonymous said...

Oil paint is my least favorite... with watercolor a close second. Good Luck! but I really doubt it will turn out anything less than perfect. Everything you do looks good.