1.06.2009

Quick shopping venture plan...

Ok... So... I am off work tomorrow. I have a doctor's appointment at St. Vincent's at 10:00... then I am stopping my Belk to venture around the shoe department.. because guess what!!!! Jessica Simp shoes are 1/2 off!!! YAH!!! I cannot wait! 
I am hoping to get these guys. They look like gas on water in real life.. not so much purple. I really hope they still have them. They are already holding one pair for me and have some crazy rule that does not allow them to hold more than more sale item for you. Idk. 
I am super pumped about my shopping venture. I have no money to be spent on shoes but they will be so cute when I find them that this thought will vanish and out with new shoes I will go!! Yah... ok I will let you know if I get them.. cross your fingers!! :)

3 comments:

Sue said...

Hope you find just the perfect pair...or pairs! Just tell yourself that it's a gift for the last classes before graduation.

Cassie Fields said...

Those shoes are so cute, I hope you get them!

Nana said...

Cute shoes!! You've been tagged... see my blog for the rules and join the fun :) love you!!