10.29.2008

My new favorite song...

I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
"I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer
But my breath fogged up the glass
And do I drew in a new face and I laughed
I guess is what I'm saying is there ain't no better reason
To rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons
It's what we aim to do
Our name is our virtue
I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait I'm yours
Our time is short
This is our fate
I'm yours..."

This is quite possibly the greatest song ... ever. 
Or that's how i feel about it...
It just makes you smile and sway side to side... 
It usually takes me a minute to fall in love with a new song... 
especially if it's not like gangsta rap.
( I will admit... I have a obsession with rap music...)
But I love it... I officially believe in love at first listen ??? idk. :) 

No comments: